24 Number of projects invested
450 Average investment per project (€ thousands)
58 Average days between presentation and effective investment
71.4% Invested projects over presented ones
Our investment criteria...
- Our entry capital requirements lie between € 150,000 – € 2,000,000
- You must demonstrate a proven commercial interest through > +6 months revenue figures or other commercial agreements secured
- Ambition to enter and capture a large market segment
- We reject projects with highly technological elements or traditional business models without a clear commercial strategy
- We look for qualified and committed executive teams, with the ambition to go the distance
- Significant business scalability, rapid growth and profitability capabilities
- Projected minimum return of 5x invested capital within 3 - 5 years
- We advise and support the invested projects’ executive teams
- We proactively use our network
- We offer a structured collective advantages program
- We design and execute strategies for the partial or total sale of each project
- We do not charge our investee companies for our service
Why Faraday Venture Partners?
Philosophy and approach...
Our TeamOur organizational structure and of collaboration provides us with swiftness and strength in project boosting, counting on a young, motivated and highly qualified team with full-time dedication as well as an Expert Committee, fully aligned with our objectives and vision.
Professional ethics and incentive structureWe comply with the CFA Institute's code of ethics, fully respecting their high standards set for confidentiality and transparency when handling projects. We commit ourselves to never charge our start-ups any fees for the services we offer, nor the investment made or any other reason.
We believe that by investing in entrepreneurial initiatives we foster a more dynamic, professional, innovative and competitive ecosystem within the markets we operate.
Through our hybrid structure we’re in an unmatched position to connect investors with the best entrepreneurial initiatives serving the needs of both parties.
Faraday is the only private investment club that offers its investors a unique opportunity to create tangible value in a start-up, one investment at a time.
Financing and communicationAs an investor we invest significant capital into emerging entrepreneurial initiatives. Given the often nascent stages of the projects, our process remains agile with often only a single Faraday representative present. As an external adviser to the start-ups’ executive teams, we also ensure the progress and final close of financing rounds, if required.
Support and project boostingWe provide our executive teams with frequent and recurrent support, either through our own analyst team or our external experts, assisting with anything from assigning additional resources to presenting clients or potential investors. All with no fee required from the start-up’s executive team.
Network and collective advantages
We offer to leverage our network of contacts as needed, by referring you to sector experts, potential candidates for key hires, corporate customers, Venture Capital firms for further investment rounds, and potential strategic buyers, etc.
We are also able to extend collective discounts through negotiations with a number of key suppliers.